If you ever think, “I thought this photo was going to turn out great, but it’s rubbish. WFT??!”...then you need to invest a small amount of time into learning...With my expertise as a digital photography teacher for the past 23 years in the classroom, combined with my experiences in the field as a professional photographer, I'm in the perfect position to truly help you.
The processes of (1) discovering, (2) composing, (3) shooting, and (4) post-processing for any given image are the basic pillars to landscape photography, the truest fundamentals...and improving your skills in these four areas will have a huge and dramatic effect on your photography.
That’s my goal with my Landscape Photography Masterclasses. I’m not trying to teach you how to take photos like me, in all the places I've been. I want YOU to be able to take the best original photos you can take, with your own voice, anywhere in the world.
It is up to you how you would like to learn, from these building blocks you customize your own course with the content you need to learn, in the best method suited for you to learn it:
- in webinars
- through video tutorials
- in a private "one-on-one" personal photography lessons
- in the field with "hands on" techniques and suggestions
- in private small group workshops (with editing, or out in the field, or both)
- through any combination of methods
With each masterclass, I’ll teach you the best techniques in the field, as well as enhancing images with your computer - from pre visualization to final editing touches...no stone unturned, I will cover everything I can, in order to better help you to dramatically improve your photographic outcomes:
- Pre-Visualization & Planning Your Photos and Locations
- 11 Compositional Techniques in Digital Photography (leading lines, texture, rhythm, color, tone, space, balance, p.o.v, perspective, depth of field, framing)
- Shooting the Stars & the Milky Way (field shooting techniques combined with editing processes)
- Merging Multiple Images into One Composition (field shooting techniques combined with editing processes)
- How to Create Realistic & Beautiful Photo Composites (transforming 2 separate images into one)
- Ulta-Long Exposure Techniques, Equipment/Filters, and Editing Workflow
- Editing and Adjusting Color Profiles for Printing on Metal
- Guided Tours to Beautiful Locations I've been (with suggestions for great pics, planning, avoiding crowds, weather, etc.)
I’ve taught thousands of students and clients how to improve their photography. Each of these masterclasses will teach you how to become the best landscape photographer you can...Are you ready?